Saturday, December 8, 2012

Right Now . . .

Right now my little David is sitting in the living room with a bowl of chips in his lap for his bedtime snack. He is bored and watching TV. He has been a good sport trying to stay out of trouble the last three days and entertain himself.

Right now Richie is upstairs having some me time with his friend Joe (without little brother). They are playing a game on Richard's new TV. Richie had a basketball game today. He got to start once again, which is pretty amazing being that he is only a seventh grader on the A team. He has worked very hard to earn that honor. They won their game.

Right now Paul is up in bed fighting a fever he has had for the past two days.

Right now Mike is in the hospital. He has been there since I dropped him off on Tuesday. Lungs at 34%. We are thankful they weren't lower. He is already feeling so much better.

Right now Katie and Brian are spending last moments, last memories with Brian's grandma as she gets ready to depart this life.

Right now I am sitting at my computer blogging. Fighting the urge to run over and grab David and hug and kiss him to pieces. I promised him as soon as I get better we will make up some serious snuggle time. It is hard to try to stay away from him, to not touch him or cook for him but I soooo don't want him to get this nasty virus Paul and I have.

Right now I feel pretty inadequate as a wife, a mother, a sister-in-law and a friend. I know others understand. Our prayers are with all our loved ones always.


This was taken at Gretchen's house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Not often all the Thiesfeldt's get together.


My little monsters. Love these guys.

Blessings to you!

No comments: