Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The -ing List

working on organizing - everything!
watching my boys grow
drinking anything without caffeine
listening to paperclipping roundtable 
trying to remember God's forgiveness
wearing sandals
preparing for another school year
eating lots
loving a couple of very special women who have encouraged me
revisiting my photos
continuing to persevere
wanting Mike to be home
laughing at my boys and my grandson
brainstorming with hubby on his new class structure
enjoying new opportunities
feeling like life is good
believing that we all move on . . . all things happen for a reason
praying for peace

Mike will be doing PFTs tomorrow. He is planning to come home on Friday.

David got a nasty boo boo. Tough little guy.

Gage is spending the night. Special times.

More to share . . .







Love, love, love . . .

No comments: