Friday, August 9, 2013

There should be a difference . . . right?

Mike is home . . .

And he should feel like he is home . . .

There should be a difference . . .

When you are at the hospital . . . you know you are at the hospital. Someone could blindfold you right now and take you to a hospital room and take it off and you would instantly know you are in a hospital room, right?

Well the same should be true when you get home . . . you should be able to tell the difference, right?!?

For Mike, it hasn't really been feeling like that.

"Mom, I used to go to the hospital . . . and then I would come home. I would leave the hospital . . . at the hospital. But now CF and the hospital come home with me. . ."

I spent part of everyday while Mike was gone for 10 days rearranging his living quarters on the 3rd floor. There is no way to completely erase CF from his everyday life but with some creative planning I was able to subdue it some. It was also time for his old couch to go. It is fabric and the ability for it to house germs concerned me. Our leather love seat is now on the 3rd floor (have I ever mentioned what an amazing hubby I have??). A little step, but every step
matters, right? I hope there is a difference.

I got lots of HAPPY MAIL this week! Twenty-one scrapbook pages and 320 pictures. I ordered the scrapbook pages from Persnickety Prints. They were only $1.99 each. Great price considering what other places can charge. The photos I got were from Shutter-fly. I haven't gotten pictures developed for over a year and a half. I always love to get pictures and I love that Shutterfly puts the file name on the back of each photo. The paper quality is excellent (not to thin - has some substance to it) but can I say I am just a little disappointed? I took the time to Photoshop some of the pics and they didn't turn out that great. Any borders I did were off - way off. Some even went off the side of the paper. I guess it's back to the drawing board for me.

Here are some of the digital pages I did. Love to get happy mail!




This one is my favorite!
 

 





Love, love, love

No comments: