Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I played today

I just so wanted to do a scrapbook page. That's it - just throw some pictures and a little paper together and have a page. It was almost that easy. The great thing was having my LOM system in place. It helped me just grab these pictures which span 7 years in just a matter of seconds. Awesome. I will forever struggle with colors and what to put where but I'm gaining confidence with each layout. I haven't grabbed glue and paper for a long time so tonight was the night!! I'm thinking more and more I'll probably use my computer for the majority of what I do but there is just something about that glue and layering. Just wish I could be a little more accurate and QUICK! Journaling reads: RESPECT I love that Richard loves getting dressed up for church. He seems to have a keen respect for Worship and likes to put on his best. Without help he will pick a suit or a really nice sweater to wear when he is headed out to a church service. Even at a more relaxed Monday night service you will usually find him in a shirt and tie. Many pastors have stopped to comment. Paul sets a good example!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

I love days like that. Great job on the page. I think I could you some pointers from you!
See you Sunday at our bible class table.