Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOM started today! & Valentine moment

Just a quick hello to everyone from LOM. We did a blog roll so I hope some of them stop by. LOM - Library of Memories is the most awesome class to help you organize and use your photos to their utmost. I took the class last year and get to audit it this year for free - whoo hoo!! If you have a minute check out the Big Picture website and sign up for one of Stacy Julians free classes. If you need help email me back and I can walk you through registration. It is so worth your time.

Today I handed out valentines to my two kids and the other 4 day care children that were here. While everyone else was busy opening the candy my David spelled his name on the card and then said, "Thanks mom for this wonderful book!" He was just so impressed this little card had his name on it. It was the sweetest moment looking at him with that big smile on his face as he studied the simplest card I had ever made him (was actually feeling a little guilty for not having put forth more effort). Kids are awesome!!

God's blessings on your day!!
:)

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Did you take pictures of this???

brenda j said...

I'm in the LOM class as well and just started my own blog today!! First time ever. I decided to stop by and visit some of the other LOM blogs and see what is going on! Hope to see you "in class"!