Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pain/Blessing

Isn't it amazing how God can bless us when we least expect it?! I got sick this weekend. Still not sure what was wrong but I do know what was right! I got to sleep!! After two years of sleeping pills I slept unaided. Now you may be thinking what is the big deal but let me tell you there have been times I have felt nothing short of tortured with this whole sleeping disorder thing. I have tried to get off the sleeping pills but when I don't take at least 1/2 a pill I get ZERO sleep that night. And let me tell you - running after 4 kids 3 years old and under on ZERO sleep is not easy. (But thankfully with God all things are possible :)) I got sick - ran a fever - even missed church but I slept!! It has now been 4 nights without sleeping pills and I am VERY thankful. Praise God. Amazing how he chooses to bless us :)

Feeling so blessed - just had to share! Blessings to you this week!

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

I am glad you feel better. Also, glad you got a laugh at those good ole days

Unknown said...

Glad you feel better and are getting sleep!