Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hemoptysis

Didn't even know how to spell it. Had to look it up. This is not new. Mike has coughed up blood before. It was only slight this time. Streaking really. They held off on his chest PT and IPV for an evening to give him a break. His spirits are good. Missy went to visit him today - I'm sure that has a lot to do with his spirits ;). I may go visit him tomorrow. He forgot his blanket. They don't give him the nice ones anymore so he likes to take his own.

Thanks for the prayers. Thanks grandma Nettie for the cookies and brownies. I'll take some to Mike if I get to go tomorrow.

Blessings to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. Hope you and your family enjoyed the treats.

Also, if there is anything else Bob or I can do for you, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask. We would gladly do any thing we can to help you.

I sent this one other time but I think it went as an email. LOVE MODERN TECHNOLOGY.

Our daily thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Grandma Nettie and Grandpa Bob