Saturday, November 13, 2010

I just got back from visiting with Mike. I love that young man. He is having a rough time. Two weeks in a small room, IVs, meds, doctors, nurses, students . . . it is all trying his patience.

He doesn't feel a whole lot better. I pray the numbers come up.

He knows others (family and friends) feel badly that he is sick and not doing well. . . he doesn't like to think he is causing anyone else pain . . . and he knows it is the CF but it is hard for him to separate. He is struggling.

I am praying for him. I hope you are too. He is strong and brave and such an inspiration to me.

Thank you for the prayers and support. Blessings to you. Love, love, love. Truly, deeply . . .

P.S. He asked me to tell Uncle Bob thanks for letting him borrow the guitar.

No comments: