Monday, November 8, 2010

Jammin

I got to see Mike yesterday thanks to the help of friends. Grandma Nettie told me she and grandma Kristi were bringing supper over tonight so I snuck away yesterday and went to see Mike. Came home today to the smell of supper in the house. YUM! No words to express all the blessings of the past few days. Prayers from members at our church, help in getting to Madison, cookies and brownies for Mike and the boys and supper tonight. We are so blessed by all of you. Thank you, thank you.

Mike was in pretty good spirits. He was playing his guitar when I got there. He had slept most of the morning. He is using his computer to learn to play songs. I love the spirit and courage of this young man. I am in awe of him.

The medicines kind of make him sick. I had to pull it out of him. We thank you for your prayers and support. Mike makes this look easy and it is not. He is still coughing a lot. They are able to do chest PT again. No more hemoptysis. Praise God. Mike said to tell you he is working on a song about CF. He should be done with the lyrics soon. I'm hoping to catch it on our flip and post it on you tube for you. More to come. Miss you already Mike.

************************************

In other news. David took off his shirt tonight and showed me how he learned to make flarpy noises with his arm pit. He is so proud of himself. Really??? Honestly, it made me laugh.

Faith, Courage, Love..........love, love, love.

Blessings to you.

No comments: