Thursday, June 12, 2014

So A N G R Y

This anger is overwhelming sometimes. It just hits me so quickly. I'm fine one moment and then WHAM!

Why?

Are you a caretaker?

Are you chronically ill?

Have you experienced the anger that I'm talking about? Can you tell us about it?

When Mike told me that he was angry and very irritated I wanted to help. He said the littlest things bug him. I was really struggling with anger also. It was perplexing me. I sat down and tried to put my feelings to paper. That helped a lot.

My sister said it is an emotion and that if you don't let any emotion out it will probably come out in anger. Maybe she is right. Usually, if you are angry it is just a symptom.

It passed. Until tonight. My sister was down here. I got to focus my anger on her. And then we laughed really hard at the Father's Day present I bought my hubby. Now I'm not so angry.

Mike is too sick to be angry right now.
He is going into clinic tomorrow and probably being admitted. Hard to breathe - labored. Heart is racing. Coughing a lot. Hard to eat.

Out of the hospital on 5/30. Lungs at 27%. Weight around 130. We shall see what stats look like tomorrow.

So tonight I think the anger is focused at CF. I'm angry about the demands it is placing on Mike. But I've prayed and turned this over and the anger is much better.

I'll type more tomorrow.

Blessings to you!

P.S.
I'm angry because I can't control CF and make it stop.
I'm angry because I have bad insomnia.
I'm angry because I'm still sore from my car accident and don't move well.
I'm angry because I feel helpless to help.
I'm angry because I want to be a better mom.
I'm angry because I won't allow myself to feel any other emotion.
I'm angry because people can be so insensitive.
I'm angry because people can be mean to Mike even when he is struggling like this.
I'm angry because I want to do more.
I'm angry because I can't fix this.
I'm angry because stress makes me do crazy things.
I'm angry because I am human.
I'm angry . . .
And then God takes it away and I have peace......

No comments: