Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December Daily

Just a quick note that on my sidebar is a picture link that leads to all pictures of my December Daily album. It was something I did this year that I would highly recommend to everyone :). You can start whenever you want but the thought is to take a pic and journal every day through the holidays as a remembrance of how you celebrate. Most people do Dec. 1 - 25 but I chose to start the day before Thanksgiving and end on New Years Day. I am thrilled with the result. All base pages are to be put together before you begin to make this a simple album to keep up with at a busy time of the year.

Click on the link and it will take you to a gallery of all the pictures. Click in the upper right corner to see a slide show or click on an individual pic to see it larger.

To read more about this project go here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/december-daily-album-2008.html Ali Edwards had step by step instructions on her blog and then kept a Flickr group of every one's stuff that participated. Awesome stuff out there.

No comments: