Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan. 18 - My Boys


Paul found this suit for David that looks just like his so today they got to wear them together to church. They all look so handsome! So thankful it wasn't so cold today! I'm glad we only live a few blocks away :).

Tried my hand at a little homemade version of a photo overlay. This little frame was done with the rectangular marquee tool and the stroke outline selection from the edit menu. The font is getting to be a favorite - it is called Amelie. I actually paid for this font. First time I ever did that :).

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

Cute Picture Gina!!!
Go this this website http://thebowyers.blogspot.com/
Go the the bottome of the page and hit Mister Linky- when that comes up just type your information in. Lots of neat pics this week. I have my name on several times because I was typing way to fast.
Have fun