Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan 8



I love the footprints in the snow - they say, "Children live here!" My Richie having fun playing outside. I ALWAYS have to call him in. He would stay out until completely frozen if I would let him!

Poor David, we haven't been out much at all this year. One of the downsides of having an old mommy who is afraid to fall and get hurt again. I'm going to try harder to get him out. The new boots I got over Christmas will help! :)

But truthfully he is hard to take out. He falls all the time and is a little frightened also. When I ask if he wants to go out he usually says no. He still has problems with depth perception - something he may always have to live with. With his eyes being so crossed he can't always figure it out. I think all the white stuff throws him off and it is hard to see the little hills - you know? Better safe than sorry. He fell again today - more like he gets scared and then sits or slides down! Poor little guy - doc said he may learn depth perception to some degree. We'll keep praying and in the mean time be very thankful he can see as well as he does! Praise God!

No comments: