Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jan. 14 - bumper shot


Daddy went to Kohls after school tonight (practice called off b/c of the cold) with a 30% off coupon. David needed new undies - size 6!! He's getting so big. He had to try them on when Dad got home! He just kept saying, "Thanks Dad!" He loves CARS! After supper I realized he still had them on, lol. I had to snap a pic :).

Conversation at breakfast this morning:
David: "I want to do feelings Mom."
Mom: "We can do the feelings chart after Jack and Gavin get here."
David, looks at Richard: "Richard are you happy?"
Rich: "Yes."
David: "I'm happy too!" "Mom, we're happy Mom!"

I needed to hear that today. God sends just what we need when we need it. Love these boys!

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Love this picture Gina. Phil use to just ran around with just his spidey undies on and tell us he had power in his eyes.
I love little boys!!!!!

Terry said...

K Gina, I had to post here too. Love it, Love it, Love it...I too need these real life moments that you and other mom's share...Thanks bunches! David you have the cutest little butt!
love & hugs Terry